T50 Series Central Granulators
The T50 Series Granulators offer strong, versatile, and reliable performance. With a full range of size and design options to choose from, the T50 Series Granulator are the best choice for applications ranging from large injection or blow molded scrap, furniture components and appliance parts. The tangential design offers the capacity to process many types of scrap with improved ingestion at a lower power requirement, while the offset design allows for higher throughput of lower density parts. Energy efficiency paired with heavy-duty design and ease-of-maintenance results in a granulation system with a low total cost of ownership.REQUEST A QUOTE Find a rep
- Throughput from 1,500 lbs/hr to 2,500 lbs/hr (680 kg/hr to 1130 kg/hr)
- Enhanced part ingestion through industry-leading tangential chamber configuration
- Wide infeed section capable of handling oversized pieces
- Open wing rotor design for increased throughput and cutting performance
- Easy access to screen cradles and other access features that promote ease of maintenance
- Offset cutting chamber with simplified access to rotor and knives
- User friendly 7 inch color touchscreen interface
- Safe 24 volt DC panel powered design.
- Electric actuator used for cutting chamber maintenance access.
- Electrically operated rotor lock can be activated to prevent the rotor from rotating for safer knife changes.
- Solenoid locking safety switches on front chamber and hopper clean out doors.
- Custom infeeds
- Abrasion resistance package for high wear applications.
- Water cooled cutting chamber.
- Injection molded, blow molded, or extruded scrap
- Furniture and appliances
- Film and sheet
- Automotive moldings, ducts, furniture/appliance parts